Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Teachers Day Quotes




"Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher."

                                                                                                             - Japanese proverb



"I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand."

                                                                                   - Chinese Proverb




"A teacher enlarges people in all sorts of ways besides just his subject matter."
               
                                                                                         - Wallace Stegner



“The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of

  young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards.”
       
                                                                                                   - Anatole France



"To teach is to learn twice." - Joseph Joubert

No comments:

Post a Comment