Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

10 Best Teachers Day Messages for SMS






I am glad

I have a teacher

Like you whom

I can approach

For any kind of solution

TEACHER

Your are an inspiration.




I always wish to thank you for being so kind at every instance


TEACHER you are so nice.
Happy Teachers Day






You introduce me with world of words... 

                                I wish you the best of life on this Teachers Day & always.




  •                                      Thanks for being a true mentor of our hearts.


  •                          


  •                                                      Happy Teachers day.








  • Who makes learning, so lovable and easy

    TEACHER

    You are just wonderful





    Dear teacher, you are on e-in-a –million who makes the process of learning 

    so much exciting and fun.

    Thank you very much

    Happy Teachers Day




    You make your students not just listen,

    But understand the subjects.

    TEACHER you are just perfect




    For  a wonderful teacher who has helped me to imbibe values of life….

    And whose constant support helped me to realize the purpose of my life

    Thanks you very much.





    I always feel so happy and lucky for having you as my teacher

    Teacher you are the best





    Let us salute the nation builder.

    Let us salute the crater of our destiny.

    Let us salute our teachers.

    HAPPY TEACHER’S DAY!!!!







    We  Thank my Teachers on this day for the Love, Care and Support you  have given us !!


    We are Lucky that we have a great teacher like you, Happy Teachers Day.





    Pic Source:indiaexam.in





    1 comment:

    1. Thanks so much with regard to amazing selections for lecturers day time Text message. Let me select the greatest lecturers 24-hour interval SMS to post that inside my minute card regarding the best educator. Check some other Exciting SMSes upon myteachersday.in

      ReplyDelete